PermaBlend Ash Gray is the only one of its kind in the entire brow line up and is an essential for your white haired, gray and/or salt and pepper clients who have heavy grey brows already and when a colour that blends well is most appropriate when adding shape and volume. Be ready for those clients among our aging population who are seeking out PMU simplify their lives, but who are totally chill with their hair and brow colour. Of course a teensy bit of colour can be added to Ash Gray to make it blend flawlessly with the precise hue of your client’s brows.
PermaBlend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency, so two essentials for using it successfully are sponge rings and microbrushes. The sponge ring protects your needles, thus protecting your clients’ skin, while absorbing the Perma Blend pigment. The microbrushes help to prevent spillage by dabbing your PermaBlend pigment into the sponge.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA.
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety.
- Ultra rich and concentrated with a high pigment load.
- Not tested on animals.
- Vegan Friendly.
- EU and Worldwide Certified.
- Fully tested with MSDS Available
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual (microblade) and machine work.
- Each bottle is .5oz.
- Perma Blend Colour Charts - click here
- Perma Blend MSDS Charts - click here