After Inked® Tattoo Moisturizer is a patented formula that delivers effective skin moisturization and helps to preserve the colors. There’s no petroleum so it won’t stick to or stain your clothes.
This moisturizing skin lotion, enriched with Grape Seed Oil, can also be used on any permanent makeup procedure on lips, brows, eye liner, and areola, as well as an after-laser tattoo removal moisturizing lotion.
If you are Vegan, After Inked® is great for you. It’s also been Dermatologist tested, non-allergenic and non-irritating.
After Inked® is blended and packaged in the USA. We only use facilities that are inspected by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to ensure that the quality of our products meet the most stringent standards and that they exceed your expectations.
- Aqua (Water): Purified water used as a “spreading agent” that helps to distribute the other ingredients evenly over the skin.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil: Contains vitamins E, C & Beta Carotene. It’s a very potent antioxidant.
- Glycerin (veg): Natural humectant and emollient. Conditions & moisturizes the skin and it can be used on even the most sensitive skin.
- Stearic Acid (veg): Adds lubricity to the skin making it smoother.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter): Provides improvement to dry skin.
- Synthetic Beeswax: Emulsifier & nourishing to skin. Alternative to animal-derived beeswax obtained from the honeycomb of virgin bees; respects lifestyle choices (Vegan).
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: Helps to improve dry skin.
- Cetyl Alcohol (veg): Natural fatty alcohol used as an emollient and stabilizing agent.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil: Rich in vitamins A & C. Fresh tangy smell. Natural alternative to fragrance.
- Benzyl Alcohol & Dehydroacetic Acid: Preservative accepted under Natural and Organic cosmetics standards of Ecocert as well as Soil Association; alternative to parabens.
*Unfortunately, we are unable to process any product returns at this time.
We do our utmost to dispatch (process and pack) orders within 1-2 business days. This excludes weekends and statutory holidays. Understanding for delays during peak seasonal times is appreciated.
All shipping estimates displayed on the HYVE Beauty site are estimates ONLY and do not included the day the order was placed or the time consideration to process and pack.
Shipping times can vary greatly depending on shipping option you have chosen.
Please see our detailed information on shipping expectations via the carriers available for your region.
For Express or Urgent orders, please use one of our express shipping options, we recommend Canada Post Priority and UPS Express Saver.
Click Here for more information.
* All charges are billed in CAD (Canadian Dollar). While the content of your cart could be displayed in USD, the checkout will use CAD at the most current exchange rates.
To check the current currency rate please click here