CaviCide is a convenient, ready-to-use, intermediate-level surface disinfectant which is effective against TB, HCV, bacteria (including MRSA and VRE) and fungi. It is safe for all areas of the facility including NICU, operating rooms, isolation rooms, patient care areas and laboratories. When used as directed, it will also effectively clean and decontaminate critical and semi-critical instrumentation.
CaviCide is safe for use on non-porous surfaces. It is perfect for cleaning and decontamination of environmental and medical device surfaces.
CaviCide Kill Claims
Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
- Human Coronavirus (not associated with Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome or SARS)
- Influenza A2 Virus
- Multi-Drug Resistant (MDR) Acinetobacter baumannii
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Bordetella pertussis
- Extended Spectrum ß-lactamase Escherichia coli (ESBL)
- Candida albicans
*Unfortunately, we are unable to process any product returns at this time.
We do our utmost to dispatch (process and pack) orders within 1-2 business days. This excludes weekends and statutory holidays. Understanding for delays during peak seasonal times is appreciated.
All shipping estimates displayed on the HYVE Beauty site are estimates ONLY and do not included the day the order was placed or the time consideration to process and pack.
Shipping times can vary greatly depending on shipping option you have chosen.
Please see our detailed information on shipping expectations via the carriers available for your region.
For Express or Urgent orders, please use one of our express shipping options, we recommend Canada Post Priority and UPS Express Saver.
Click Here for more information.
* All charges are billed in CAD (Canadian Dollar). While the content of your cart could be displayed in USD, the checkout will use CAD at the most current exchange rates.
To check the current currency rate please click here