This Alkaline based formula gently balances the surface skin area and hair in preparation for the most effective application of our Henna treatments.
By gently lifting up surface oils and naturally opening the hair cuticle and infusing plant based collagens into the cells, Alkaline Bath is the ultimate preparation product and is an absolute must to achieve optimal results with Hennatician treatments.
Approximately 150 uses
Our Henna pigments are designed to
- Act fast ( 2-5 minute processing time )
- Last longer ( colouring lasts 4-6 weeks )
- Give a rich colour for a fuller, powdery eyebrows
Henna brows colourings are an effective and totally natural alternative to chemical eyebrow tinting.
Rich coverage over greys, the perfect tone and wonderfully defined eyebrows will ensure that both you and your clients are delighted with the results.
Benefits of Hennatician Henna products:
- Rich colour for fuller, powdery brows
- Short treatment times with long lasting results
- Made for all skin tones and hair textures
- Each colour is fully customisable.
- Rich colouring beautifully covers greys
- Hygienic and anti-microbial. Henna pigments and correctors are prepared fresh each time before use.
- Natural, cruelty-free and plant based
*Unfortunately, we are unable to process any product returns at this time.
We do our utmost to dispatch (process and pack) orders within 1-2 business days. This excludes weekends and statutory holidays. Understanding for delays during peak seasonal times is appreciated.
All shipping estimates displayed on the HYVE Beauty site are estimates ONLY and do not included the day the order was placed or the time consideration to process and pack.
Shipping times can vary greatly depending on shipping option you have chosen.
Please see our detailed information on shipping expectations via the carriers available for your region.
For Express or Urgent orders, please use one of our express shipping options, we recommend Canada Post Priority and UPS Express Saver.
Click Here for more information.
* All charges are billed in CAD (Canadian Dollar). While the content of your cart could be displayed in USD, the checkout will use CAD at the most current exchange rates.
To check the current currency rate please click here