PermaBlend Darkest Brown is a warm dark value brown with a red base. Rich and intense for your ebony and deep rich brunette beauties. If a bit more depth is what you're looking for, it is super easily modified with a small splash Blackish Brown. Darkest Brown can also be used to add a little feisty and some warmth to Roots or Walnut. Darkest Brown is an undeniable essential in your brow line up, but it can also be a stunning eyeliner or a glorious complement to a stacked eyeliner.
PermaBlend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency, so two essentials for using it successfully are sponge rings and microbrushes. The sponge ring protects your needles, thus protecting your clients’ skin, while absorbing the Perma Blend pigment. The microbrushes help to prevent spillage by dabbing your PermaBlend pigment into the sponge.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA.
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety.
- Ultra rich and concentrated with a high pigment load.
- Not tested on animals.
- Vegan Friendly.
- EU and Worldwide Certified.
- Fully tested with MSDS Available
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual (microblade) and machine work.
- Available in 0.5oz or 1oz bottle